Temporary Departure

To all my blogger friends, I will not be posting for a short bit of time…I’m guessing for about three weeks to a month.   You see, “what had happened was,” I tried to act like Spider Man but it just did not turn out as planned.  Therefore, I am having to succumb to the knife of Doctor Strange Fellow.  Yep, shoulder surgery.

Fear not!  I will return with more action packed adventures.  Now, just because I’m taking leave of writing for a weee bit of time does not mean I will not be doing some reading. Therefore, I expect all to be on their best behavior. That means you too, IB!

images

Be Blessed.

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Christian, snippet
20 comments on “Temporary Departure

I can’t like this post, I will miss your sage thoughts, my brother. I’ll be praying for skilled hands and swift healing! Be blessed.

2. Ha! Just so you know, this is going to put a terrible strain on the others I must now rely on for my wisdom. I’m going to have to ask that you people step it up and fill the gap, I’ve got two out of the country and one having surgery. 🙂

May you have a smooth surgery, speedy healing, and get your left hook or your right hook back quickly.

Oh Patrick, I am so sorry to hear that! I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you from this injury!

I will be out for a couple of weeks myself as I get on that plane tomorrow bound for the Holy Land. Pray for me also, as my wife and I get a chance to walk the very same places our Lord walked.

Peace, and see you in a while my friend.

4. beehopper says:

Hope you get better soon and come back with vengeance. Praying complete healing. God speed.

5. Sorry about your surgery, Patrick. I’ll pray for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on, mine still works. I’ll send you some stuff to read. Be brave. See you when you return. God bless.

Rapid healing brother!!

7. Oh dear! Sorry about this. It doesn’t sound like fun in the least. Do take care of yourself. We are here whenever you get back.

Heal fast and blessed be.

Wow I’m praying for your surgery and recovery!

I’m still praying for your recovery