The Practice of the Presence of God

51YnsdxvnXL__SX324_BO1,204,203,200_

This is a very good and very short book.  It is about one mans journey to spend a life totally devoted to staying in the presence of God even while dealing with life’s daily duties.

For the pdf version, click on the link below.  Be blessed.

brother_lawrence_-_the_practice_of_the_presence_of_god

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Christian, writing
10 comments on “The Practice of the Presence of God
  1. Reblogged this on Stumbling into Grace and commented:
    Free PDF book

This is one of those books I have on my one day list. I think it’s time to stop saying one day and say today. Thanks for this 🙂

Am about to reblog it.

Reblogged this on Shiny Thoughts and commented:
    A book I have been meaning to read for too long. Now I have no excuse.

• Same here, Jules. This morning was my day. It is not the easiest read, but there are some great points.

• Jules says:

So I have started and stopped and started and stopped because this is not a book to read quickly. I bought a hard copy and if I underlined all that speaks to me the whole thing would be illegible. It is … beautiful and terrifying and wonderful and I think the desire to practice that presence is something I want to consume me. There’s a battle started between ‘YES Lord’ and ‘ok Lord but tomorrow’.

4. mitchteemley says:

One of the books that has most profoundly influenced my life.

5. Definitely one of the best books I’ve ever read Patrick on enjoying God’s presence every day of our lives no matter the circumstance or task.

Wow thank you for that PDF